EXPAND YOUR SEARCH
WITH JOHN AND TREVOR
Some homeowners choose to sell their home privately. Local regulations restrict these listings from public display on home search websites, but theyâ€™re still available to consumers like you by connecting with John and Trevor.SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
What is a private exclusive listing?
A Private Exclusive listing is an off-market home that can be shared by a Compass agent directly with their colleagues and their buyers. Property details aren't disseminated widely and won't appear on public home search websites.
Why might a seller choose to list their home as a private exclusive?
- New Job or relocation
- Family changes like marriage or divorce
- Changing financing circumstances
- Health or Family concerns
- Protecting valuable belongings like art or furniture
- Maintaining boundaries for public figures
Benefits for Sellers
- Discretion - Privacy is the ultimate commodity and the decision to sell your home is a personal one.
- Quality - Retain exposure to Compass agents, including premium placement on our agent facing platform.
- Flexibility - Decide when to share details about your home, including price, on your own timing.
- Value - Get the best offer by testing the market privately to gather key insights without your listing getting stale.